Who we are
dgenious redefines business intelligence for point of sales. Our next-generation analytical Saas solution helps organizations leverage the value of their sales data in real-time and boost their operational development.
Headquartered in Brussels with a presence in Europe, we are building a team with a passion for innovation and data intelligence. dgenious was founded in 2018 and is used by dozens of companies throughout Europe.
At dgenious, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, and teamwork.
Data intelligence is our passion – So are our people! Be kind, humble & trustworthy – and always run the extra mile.
Who we are looking for
For our R&D team, we are looking to hire a full time IT Developer with experience in software development.
- Be a leading team member and function as an expert in technical areas and product components
- Design logic solutions to complex challenges for our customers
- Write high-quality code
- Drive technological and architectural decisions
- Review the design and code for other team members
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in computer science, mathematics or engineering
- At least 5 years experience of software development
- Advanced experience working with databases (architecture – advanced querying – challenges – maintenance issues – … )
- Hands-on experience of linux, containers and cloud computing are advantages
- Team player with high analytical skills, willing to work in a dynamic scale-up environment and focusing on deliverables
- Key moment to join dgenious in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary and advantages, based on experience
- Possibility to work remotely and flexible hours
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredibly diverse team of doers
- Brand new offices located in Silversquare avenue Louise, Brussels (near Bois de la Cambre)
To be considered for this position it is crucial that you have knowledge of the following languages
- English Read C1 / Write C1 / Speak C1
- French Read C2 / Write C2 / Speak C2
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCEIN YEARS
5 or more years
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time