dgenious redefines business intelligence for point of sales. Our next-generation analytical SaaS solution helps organizations leverage the value of their sales data in real-time and boost their operational development.
Who we are
Headquartered in Brussels with a presence in Europe, we are building a team with a passion for innovation and data intelligence. dgenious was founded in 2018 and is used by dozens of companies throughout Europe.
At dgenious, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, and teamwork.
Data intelligence is our passion – So are our people! Be kind, humble & trustworthy – and always run the extra mile.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an engaged and passionate Junior Sales Account Manager based in our office in Brussels.
You don’t have experience and just finished your Master?
Your are a tech-savvy individual with strong selling, relationship building and networking skills.
You have drive and love to sell, contacts with customers and you want to succeed? You’re the women or man we need!
- Proactively look for new customers in Bénélux and France
- Be responsible for a portfolio of accounts in EMEA (‘logo’ brands and medium-sized businesses)
- Ensure customer growth, adoption, satisfaction and retention
- Proactively monitor account activity, consolidate, deliver and help implement best practices for your customers
- Develop strong networks with your customers with multiple key decision makers and dgenious champions
- Work closely with the dgenious R&D Team to meet customer goals and identify business opportunities
- Develop new ways to increase customer adoption and satisfaction
- Contribute to the constant improvement of our processes, best practices and tools
- Gather customer product feedback to help shape and define the product roadmap
- Bring in new ideas to delight our customers
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- You are native or bilingual in French and English
- You are a strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have great presentation skills and the ability to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand and structured manner
- You have strong interpersonal skills, an excellent communicator and you love to sell
NICE TO HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- A good command of Dutch is a plus
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a team of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B scaleups, then dgenious is the company you are looking for!
dgenious offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We’ll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
What’s in it for you
- Key moment to join dgenious in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary and advantages, based on experience (experience is not a must-have, only your drive and commercial abilities are must-haves)
- Possibility to work remotely and flexible hours
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredibly diverse team of doers
- Brand new offices located in Silversquare avenue Louise, Brussels (near Bois de la Cambre
To be considered for this position it is crucial that you have knowledge of the following languages
- French Read C2 / Write C2 / Speak C2
- English Read C2 / Write C2 / Speak C2
The following languages are optional but are considered a plus.
- Dutch; Flemish Read B2 Write B2 Speak B2
Master REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCEIN YEARS 5 or more years
DETAILS EMPLOYMENT TYPE : Full-Time