Who we are
dgenious redefines business intelligence for the point of sales businesses. We help organizations leverage the value of their sales data in real-time. dgenious is the next-generation business intelligence Saas solution that helps organisations boost their operational development.
Headquartered in Brussels with a presence in Europe, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation and data intelligence. dgenious was founded in 2018 and is used by dozens of companies in Europe.
At dgenious, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, and teamwork.
Data intelligence Is Our Passion – So are Our People! Be kind, humble & trustworthy – Always run the extra mile.
Who we seek
We are looking for a data & database analyst to join our data team in Brussels.
What you’ll do
- Implement dgenious data projects for our customers
- Understand customer’s databases and their needs for data analysis
- Create and maintain data models and data synchronization jobs
- Monitor the data acquisition process, resolve issues
- Drive technological and architectural decisions
- Review the design and code for other team members
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
What you’ll bring
- At least 3 years experience working with databases (architecture – querying – challenges) and data projects (ETL – KPIs – typical issues – … )
- An interest is making data speak
- Familiarity with the AWS data tools is an advantage
- Team player with high analytical skills, willing to work in a dynamic scale-up environment and focusing on deliverables
What’s in it for you
- Key moment to join dgenious in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary and advantages, based on experience
- Remote and flexible hours
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible diverse team of doers
- Brand new offices located in Silversquare avenue Louise (near Bois de la Cambre)
Interested in a new challenge? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Linkedin message with your CV.