Who we are
dgenious redefines business intelligence for point of sales. Our next-generation analytical SaaS solution helps organizations leverage the value of their sales data in real-time and boost their operational development.
Headquartered in Brussels with a presence in Europe, we are building a team with a passion for innovation and data intelligence. dgenious was founded in 2018 and is used by dozens of companies throughout Europe.
At dgenious, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, and teamwork.
Data intelligence is our passion – So are our people! Be kind, humble & trustworthy – and always run the extra mile.
Who we are looking for
To give our business a further boost in France, we are looking for a new colleague with pure commercial talent.
Do you want to score with a dynamic scale-up in the technology sector? Does sales sound like music to your ears? Is opportunity detection a hobby that has gotten out of hand? Then we urgently need to talk.
What you’ll do
As a business developer at dgenious you will be prospecting as well as up- and cross selling to existing customers. You are a solution seller, responsible for the sale of our monitoring platform. You develop our next sales strategies and translate them into initiatives which help to achieve the sales targets and stimulate annual growth. You conduct negotiations with CEOs and operational management. In the end you make sure that the right deals are closed.
You will directly report to the CEO of dgenious.
What you’ll bring
- You are ambitious, persuasive and focused on results. Yes, you like to score (and we think that is perfect)
- The daily challenges of data analysis and reporting interest you enormously.
- You have completed a higher education.
- You have business development experience in the retail of software industry.
- You are French-speaking.
- You are a strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand and structured manner
- You take spontaneous initiative and like to work independently, from a to z. At the same time you function well in a team.
- Networking is your second nature. You are easy going and get energy from contact with customers. You go to great lengths to offer your customers and prospects the best possible service.
- You are open, curious and enthusiastic. You like to explore unknown areas and are not afraid of responsibility.
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a team of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B scaleups, then dgenious is the company you are looking for!
dgenious offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We’ll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
What’s in it for you
- Key moment to join dgenious in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary and advantages, based on experience
- Possibility to work remotely and flexible hours
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredibly diverse team of doers
- Brand new offices located in Silversquare avenue Louise, Brussels (near Bois de la Cambre)
Interested in a new challenge? Drop us an email at email@example.com or LinkedIn message with your CV.